Clinical Supervision and Consultation for Supervisees
Although I have practiced for more than a decade, I still remember what it’s like to need help in gaining the actual skills and techniques necessary to become a great therapist and retain clients. It can be very confusing and scary. This time can also be filled with a great deal of self-doubt, uncertainty, and anxiety for most newly graduated LMSWs. I empathize with what you are going through and where you’re at right now. With that being said, I would love to extend my support to you as your Clinical Supervisor.
Review my experience and credentials below to determine if establishing supervision with me would benefit you. With my passion for social work careers and commitment to training the next generation, I would love to help you reach your goals of securing a clinical license and becoming a successful and competent LCSW.
- I have provided supervision for over ten years for social worker interns, BSW’s, and LLMSW’s.
- I remain vigilant in staying abreast of licensing requirements for the State of Michigan and Association Social Work Boards (ASWB).
- I provide study resources and join with my supervisees to help them pass their licensing exam.
- I offer affordable hourly rates for supervision.
- I am easily assessable and have a wealth of valuable knowledge in various community settings that I utilize to help my supervisees effectively navigate various professional environments in different settings.
Let’s talk more in an initial phone call to determine if this would be a great place for you to begin supervision.
I loved having Diane for supervision during the time that I did. She is so compassionate and empathetic, and takes the time to challenge you on your biases, and to provide learning opportunities. She is so confident in what she does and has so much knowledge that is so valuable to give to others. I would absolutely recommend anyone who is seeking supervision, to receive it from Diane! I can definitely say I have grown from my experiences working with her in my social work career.
I gained a ton of insight into helping my clients with Diane’s supervision. She has helped me understand my own cultural awareness and has expanded my skills as a therapist.
Please feel free to contact us, to explore how we can be helpful during this time.